Lactating mother + baby
Nutritional supplement indicated to meet the needs of the woman and her child during lactation.
Soft gelatine capsules.
Fish oil (80% DHA), Gelatin, Magnesium oxide, Microencapsulated iron (ferric saccharate, calcium alginate), Ascorbic acid, Emulsifier (sorbitol), Humectant (glycerin), Thickener (glyceryl monostearate), Nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Emulsifier (soya lecithin), Zinc gluconate, Retinyl palmitate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine mononitrate, Colour (Iron oxides), Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Cholecalciferol, Potassium iodide.
How to use
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily preferably with breakfast.
|Composition||mg/capsule||%RDI (EU) adults||% RDI (USA) lactating women|
Lactation is a physiological stress for the mother that increases her energy and nutritional requirements, which can be even higher than those of pregnancy.
Breastfeeding can reduce nutrient reserves of the mother, whose nutritional status also affects the quality of the milk.
Several scientific studies have shown that supplementation of vitamins and minerals during lactation increases the levels of these nutrients in breast milk.
Advantages of the formula
- Very stable formula thanks to the iron microencapsulation.
- Exclusive formula, since AB- Fortis is a patented ingredient.
- Reduced side-effects thanks to the iron microencapsulation.
- Very effective, since it covers all the requirements necessary for the mother (RDA) and these nutrients are received for the baby through the breast milk.
- With high amount of DHA, very important for the development of brain tissue during the early postnatal period.
RRP – 27.87 €
Commercialized by: Plameca – Plantas Medicinales y Complementos Alimenticios S.A.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of young children´s reach.
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.